All images are in the public domain, free to modify.
- Background (1024 × 679) TBD
- Banner (1021 × 200) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lake_Isabelle.JPG
- Research preview photo (1024 × 576) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/The_American_Museum_journal_%28c1900-%281918%29%29_%2817538228264%29.jpg
- Resources preview photo (1024 × 576) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Perceptron_4layers.png
- Team preview photo (1024 × 576) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/European_honey_bee_extracts_nectar.jpg
SVG logo Custom by Jessica Way https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1kbSObmcsBNfH1-4jUHlLz_7AA495PZcmg1I6HswhOMQ/edit
Twitter thread announcement
Now published at: https://twitter.com/gwayscience/status/1432438212568309762
1. Announcement! The Way Lab is opening its doors on Sept 15th, 2021 at @CUMedicalSchool in the new Center for Health AI @CUHealthAI. I am very excited for this new chapter Check out our new lab at https://www.waysciencelab.com/ and, best of all, we’re hiring several positions!
2. We are a biomedical data science lab, currently focused on developing morphology as a systems biology readout of disease state to improve clinical decision-making.
3. My lab will be joining @GreeneScientist @seandavis12 @ontowonka and other folks at the new center, which will integrate with the rest of campus to help make sense of all these health and biological data we are surrounded by
4. Thanks to all my past and current mentors for your wisdom throughout this journey, especially @DrAnneCarpenter @BoSoxBioBeth @shantanuXsingh and @GreeneScientist. So many wonderful colleagues and collaborators as well - Thank you!